Thursday, January 24, 2008

Whatever

So last night I got back from my Dad's house. I had a lot of fun there. Usually when I go, either my brother or sister or both come along. This time it was relaxing just to hang out with my Dad and Steph. So I think that once I graduate, I would like to do this more often. This post isn't about anything special. Last night Laura texted me and told me to be in at work by 9. Then my Mom calls me last night and asks me to take my brother to work at 8 this morning. So either I had to get up an hour early just to drive down town or my mom had to come into town to take him. So I got up and took him and thought I'd throw up a quick post before work. But I am going to take a shower now. Also, I am on a laptop and I cannot stand it. When I type on it, every time I barely bump the mouse pad area where mouses are on laptops, it moves the curser to a different point on the page. I can't help bumping it. It did it twice just during that last sentence. Whatever.....

3 comments:

Kyle said...

i do that all the time too. It's really annoying. Seems like I eventuallu just go tused to it though. Glad you had a good time with your dad.

Laura said...

MAN TALK! I'm glad too that you had a great time with your dad. Now back to work biznitch!

Sam said...

If you didn't use a MAC you wouldn't have to wrroy about the bumping Kyle. Brad doesn't have a choice to have a cheap computer, you actually chose that pile of poop you use!
;-)

I am really glad you got to spend some one on one time with your Dad. I think that was long overdue.