Friday, January 25, 2008

Toast...

So this is not important in any way... I just wanted to share something that I thought was hilarious... Last night a friend of mine and I spent the night at some friends' house... They told us that when they got home for lunch, we better have some food for them... well about 11 roles around and we wonder what to go get for lunch... We come up with a brilliant plan... we decide to have a toast buffet... we toasted a whole loaf of bread and put it nicely on a plate and set the table real nice.... we put out some different toast toppings also... I found some snacks and made a snack... medley of sorts... we put out a bowl of sweet pickles, a bowl of gobstoppers, and a multi-vitamin at every place... They got home and I thought for sure they were gonna flip... but they actually sat down and ate from the toast tower... rediculous... I must have laughed for about 5 minutes straight... Anyways this post was totally dumb but i wanted to share this amazing story with everyone... Later guys... and gals...

4 comments:

Kyle said...

awesome

Laura said...

A WAAHH? OH BROTHER! GAAA!

Andrew said...

Crazy...I love toast...and you

I'm Gay

Laura said...

Post bitch! I'm tired of reading about toast;)