Monday, January 21, 2008

So it's been like nine years since i have posted. I just wanted to put up something new for everyone to read. Not too much has happened since last time i posted. Not!!!. Wow where to begin? All of my friends came home for Christmas. It was awesome. I spent as much time with them as i possibly could. Also Andrew, Evan, Kyle, Sam and I went on a sweet backpacking trip in Oil Creek State Park in good ol' Pennsylvania. It was amazing. There was about 16 inches of snow on the ground and it got down to around 0 degrees both nights we were out there. Cold!!! I was astonished when we got back to the cars at how easy it is to get warm in society these days. It really made me realise how much i take for granted. The second day we were there we did a 5 mile hike from the first site to the next with our packs. It was exhausting but i am so glad i did it. Also right now i am visiting my Dad in Columbus. It has been cool. I have never been here just by myself so it has been cool and very relaxing. Today i am at my dads office trying to get some school done and i got half a unit done so i decided to check my blog role and write something new. Anyways the past month has been awesome but now everyone is gone back home and it is just Sam Laura and I again. But i love spending time with those guys so its not bad. But i do miss all my other friends. Anyways I'm gonna work on some more school. so later folks. Also i am listening to a metal band right now called As I Lay Dying and if you love metal then you should check em out too... Awesome

6 comments:

3rd string's finest said...

hey, buddy! It was great hanging out with you, dude. glad You posted something fresh. keep on truk'n on dat der skool. I rekon' ima gonna go have me a lissen to sum metal. mmmmm, dats gud.
(i missed talkin like a hillbilly around you guys!)

Dave said...

always good to hear what you are up to - thanks for posting

Kyle said...

you're my guitar hero.

Laura said...

Wierd, I was just thinking about how I haven't talked hillbilly lately and I was actually kinda glad that it was over. Yeah, lots has happened lately, its been so much fun! Thanks for the new post and I'm glad that you didn't write that you hate hanging with sam and laura. Yeah, that was nice, now I gotst to get goin'.

Andrew said...

Thanks For Posting Bro, Miss You

Sam said...

Good job on the school thing. I'm glad we left you on that street corner in C-town. And I'm glad that weird gray-haired guy took you in. Keep trucking man, we'll see you this weekend.