Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost There...

For those of you who know me, you all know that i am not exactly... whats the word i'm looking for here?... "Graduated"... ya lets say not exactly graduated... and for those of you who dont know me, there it is... you all now know that im a moron for not applying myself in English class... anywho, i have been trying to get enrolled into a school for a little over a year now and it just seems that no school is really willing to help me... now im 19 and still dont have that sweet piece of paper that says im smart enough to go to college or get a good job... well recently i have been trying and trying and finally had a breakthrough the last few days... today i sent my official sealed transcript to this school and they should receive it tomorrow... Praise Jesus!... i am finally going to get enrolled into a school (hopefully... keep your fingers crossed)... now i can graduate... a.k.a. get my diploma so i dont feel like a dummy anymore... well guys there it is... my first post since like july sometime... im sure none of of you will even notice that its there for about 3 or 4 weeks... i swear ill try to keep up on the posting... i also have a photo blog that i am going to try to put some new pictures on... well thanks for reading this if you do.... there will be more.... i promise... lata playas...

8 comments:

Sam said...

One suggestion: don't write any of your English papers with the same punctuation you wrote this post with.

Just kidding my friend, it's great you finally found a place that can help you reach your goal. Ell and I pray for you often, and I know we aren't the only ones. Attack this thing head on and join the rest of us graduated types that will never look at that piece of paper again after the day we got it! Seriously, it's so much more than a diploma. It's an unspoken passage into adulthood that age and life experience just can't offer. It's silly, but it truly will make a huge difference. Love ya man. Thanks for posting.

Andrew said...

Wait......how come you never told me this...i thought we were friends...jerk


Love you bro....you know I support you and get graduated or im gonna kick you ass with a shovel.

Kyle said...

If it doesnt work out you could always move to pittsburgh and drive a jitney with the guys down the street... you could buy a house pretty cheap around here... it may not have windows and you might get shot if you walk out at the wrong time, but it would be cheap. And hey... they're building some new public housing in the hill district trying to earn forgiveness for screwing black people everywhere when they tore down an african american-cultural center to build melon arena...

Screw the man!

Down with the Government!

Or just get your diploma like you're doing...

Laura said...

Awesome Brad! Lets keep praying that it will all work out with this school! I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know that you are finally getting some answers to all this stuff! You the bomb-diggity!

lyndsay said...

Brad your awesome! good job i fergin miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kyle you are such a hippie and andrew seriously some new material this is the third time

dynamiteterri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dynamiteterri said...

Brad, give yourself more credit. You are making very smart decisions. I'm really proud of you and you have enspired me to try new things. I'm really glad that I've gotten to know you better. Thanks for helping me get through in the kitchen. I like working with you. I keep you in my prayers. Love you.

3rd string's finest said...

Brad, This is great news. I just wanted to say that you are one of the most intelligent guys I know, diploma or not. Love ya bro!