Thursday, November 29, 2007

School Update

So school is going really well... I am well into my second class which means only 2 more to go... i have my third class oredered and it should be on the way... I am going to take classical mythology... sounded kind of interesting and maybe a little fun so i thought why the heck not?... I have already finished my science fiction and mystery class... i ended up with a 93... i am almost done with mass media... i am not doing nearly as well in that class... but as long as i pass it and get the diploma... So thats what is going on with school.... Thanks to everyone who has been encouraging me on this little journey... it means a lot and i am almost done with this crap.... Anywho... i hadnt posted in a while so i decided to at least keep my promise and write an update on the school thing.... even though it may be a little late... Well later ya'll...

3 comments:

Dave said...

Way to go Brad! That's awesome - keep on going bro! Thanks for posting on your progress.

3rd string's finest said...

Hey, buddy! Good for you, bro. You gonna be done by the time I get home? No rush, I'm just wondering.

Brad B... said...

Umm.... im not sure that i will be done but i guess if i really worked hard on it i could have it done when you get home... prolly not though.... but i should be at least 3/4 of the way done...