Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Classes

Guess what happened today?... i actually got my classes... i got my books sometime last week but have been unable to log onto and actually view my classes... well today i got on and finally i have them... i am not going to start them today because i didnt get into them until about 2:30... i am going to treat this as a full time job so i am going to be up bright and early tomorrow morning working on the 2 classes i have right now... i am taking all fun classes because i can and i think that will keep me motivated to get it done and pronto... so right now i am taking Science Fiction and Mystery and i am also taking Introduction to Mass Media... these seemed fun to me so i signed up for them first... i will be keeping all 3 of you who read this updated as to my progress.... i want to say thanks to all my friends and family who have been kicking my ass to get this done... thanks guys.... i ll let you know how it going...

7 comments:

Chel said...

Go Girl!! Ha HA just kidding ...I am so proud of you! I am glad you are taking it seriously, job like, it you have a routine, you will be done in no time! You rock! keep going!

Mama J.

Andrew said...

Good job bro jay! Freakin' Finally

Laura said...

Ah! 8 hours of studying is going kick you in the balls and call you terrible names, but you can totally do it!

Kyle said...

but laura, if he doesnt do the 8 hours, we are going to kick his balls even harder, so in my opinion the mild ball kicking of the work day is much more preferable than the severe ball kicking of a zillion people right in a row.


Remember that brad...

Laura said...

Your right Kyle! I've never been kicked in the balls(cause I'm a girl), but I imagine it would be worse with a human foot than with a pretend one. Good advice my friend.

Tracey said...

I don't know about the whole ball kicking thing - but I do know you are going to get this done. Just know your friends are behind you one way or another

3rd string's finest said...

way to go B-Rad. You are really gonna love gettin this crap out of the way. Science Fiction sounds really cool. Great battle strategy, Brad. Love ya bro. Later.