Friday, October 26, 2007

School Update

Today i went in for my meeting with Buckeye...(the school i have been talking to for a few months...) i am so close to starting school... i am basically excepted... they just have to go over my papers really well then they should call me back by the end of the week... then from what i understand, i can order my first class and start finishing up high school... finally!!... i already got a computer from them... so i guess its pretty much official... finally im gonna be done...

4 comments:

Kyle said...

thats seriously good news. I'm really excited that you get to complete this goal that you've had for so long. I'll pray for you as you get started on this.

Chel said...

You rock! YOU CAN DO IT (she says with an Arnold Schwartzenager accent)
I will also pray for you. If you have the computer , your in. ( From working with Buckeye, i know they would not give that to you, if they were not sure.

Mama J

Sam said...

Kudos to you my good man. Kudos indeed.

dynamiteterri said...

awesome Brad, I'm so glad for you. I too will continue to pray that all goes well. I miss seeing you at work, but am glad you are onto bigger and better oppurtunities. Love ya.