Monday, March 05, 2007

A Weekend in Hocking Hills

This past weekend i went to hocking hills with the 8 coolest people in the world... we hiked, ate a bunch of awesome food, and had non-stop fun... Hocking Hills is in Southern Ohio in Licking County... the scenery and hiking are amazing... but nothing beats, not even seeing 3 awesome waterfalls, spending time with people you know and love the most... the meals were amazing, the fellowship... i couldn't say in words how much fun i had hanging out with people i already knew well and also getting to know a few people that i didn't know as well... Never in my life has a weekend been so fun and i almost fell into a freezing creek, which was flowing rather rapidly after a good rain the night before... I have some pictures which i will post soon but until then you can check out some pictures of the trip here... http://andrew-photoblog.blogspot.com/... they are awesome... so to wrap this up... I had an awesome time on the trip and wouldnt have changed anything on it...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, I really am glad that you saved yourself from that nasty fall. I am also glad that I didn't see it, I probably would have freaked out more than you did!The best part of the trip was definately being with some of the best friends in the world!

Kyle said...

I saw some of your pictures. It looked awesome. Glad you guys had a good time.