Friday, January 05, 2007

School

So as a lot of you might know i am not quite done with school... i have stil got to do English 11 and 12... with it being the new year all its time to get motivated and re evaluate my priorities... i have to say that i hate english and i am not looking forward to it... i need to get it done an with the help of my friends i wil soon... so i hadnt written in a while and i decided just to write what is on my mind right now... school... my hate for it... but i need to get it done... oh well im on it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for the welcome brutha! Made up words are the best anyway who cares if their not real anywho keep workin at school we're all here for ya!

Laura said...

I hate school too, but I guess that it is always for the best that we go thru it. At least it stretches us and takes us to places where we never would have tried to go on our own. Keep up the faith!