Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally!!!

So for those of you who read my blog you know by now that school has been a struggle of mine for about a year now... I failed English 11 two times in high school therefor not graduating... I have been working on getting this shit done for like a year now and finally I got it done.... All is done except for receiving my diploma which should be in the mail... So now I have no on going thing to write about... School is done finally... I don't have much else to post except that two brothers and a sister of mine are coming home next month... I love these guys dearly and miss them every day... I don't say it enough but I freakin love these guys... anywho later guys....

12 comments:

Sam said...

Congrads my friend. (Someone had to say it first.)

3rd string's finest said...

Way to.......( if I say "go" I will have committed this sentence to being a cliche, just like Sam did with "congrads". Really Sam? have to come up with something a little more original perhaps even...out of line?)........be the shit, Brad. I love you bro. No homo.

Laura said...

I would have to say ConBRADS my friend! Outdo that! I really am so proud of you buddy!

Laura said...

Get it? Get it? HUH? HUH? Do ya? Conbrads, thats a good one...I'm laughin all by myself aren't I?

3rd string's finest said...

no, definitely not, Laura. I am laughing with you. fo sho. conbrads....lol

Sam said...

ConBRADS? Really? Cheesy, at best. I've heard better attempts at cliche's from a French Pastry shop.

Yeah, top that one.

Brad B... said...

Thanks guys... i appreciate all the support and congradulations... and also the conbradulations... lol... you guys are f'in sweet...

3rd string's finest said...

...freedom pastry shop....just sayin.

Brad B... said...

freedom pastry shop!... shit... thats rich.... like a freedom eclaire... delicious!!!

Laura said...

I'll top your momma Sam! Top that!

3rd string's finest said...

laura...tsk tsk. you are out of control. get help.

Chel said...

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You rock!!!