Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Band Of Brothers

Tonight at 7:30 pm, six or seven guys will meet in the upstairs of the Dutch Village Inn to talk about community and money, both topics from Donald Miller's book, Blue Like Jazz. After the meeting we will head to andrews house more than likely and drink coffee and smoke pipes/ cigars. We will have a lot of deep conversation or maybe not... who knows... we usually do... but the thing is, we are what we say we are... a Band Of Brothers... what happens there stays there... and this is my every Tuesday night... i love it and would consider it my church for the week... i get more out of it than i ever did at my last church... and we always say that what we do is what church was in Jesus' times... just a meeting... a Bible study... a Band Of Brothers... here you go Sam... something read while you wait for us and drink your coffee... lol... see you in a bit...

5 comments:

Sam said...

It's like you can see into my soul.

Andrew said...

Band of Brothers is the shizitt, true dat on the bro.. However you are not really my bro or best frined until you learn how to spell my last name- I have known you since the 5th grade....C'mon! (Check your comment on my last post )

Laura said...

I wish I was a guy and smoked pipes and stayed up till 2am. That would be cool, all but the guy part.

Anonymous said...

sounds amazing. Blue Like Jazz is one of the best books ive ever read.

Anonymous said...

sounds amazing. Blue Like Jazz is one of the best books ive ever read.